Michael F. Archer, Attorney at Law
- Social Security
- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation
- Family Law
- 1976, Texas
- 1980, U.S. District Court, Western District of Texas
- 1981, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
- 1987, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas and U.S. Supreme Court
- St. Mary’s University School of Law, J.D., 1975
- University of Texas, Masters of Law Program, 1976.
College: University of Texas, B.A., 1973.
- San Antonio Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Social Security Lawyers
- Associate Editor, St. Mary’s Law Journal, 1975
- Co-Author: Student Symposium, ” Texas Land Titles, Part II,” Volume 7, No. 1, St. Mary’s Law Journal 58, 1975
- National Organization of Social Security Claimant’s Representatives (Sustaining Member, 1985-)
Born: Yoakum, Texas, May 12, 1951.